Lucas S. Grant, CPA
Lucas joined our team in January of 2017. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from Augsburg University, where he graduated cum laude. After college, he took a position with a larger CPA firm in Plymouth, working in tax compliance and public company tax provisions. Lucas is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the AICPA and MNCPA.
Lucas provides services in several areas of our practice including accounting services, tax compliance, financial statement preparation, compilations, estate planning, succession planning, short and long-term tax strategies, international tax issues, mergers and acquisitions, and advisory consulting. His clients range from small closely-held businesses to large multi-state corporate tax returns. He has experience advising clients regarding their accounting systems and also works with many individuals, trusts, and estates on tax compliance.
Lucas Primary Areas of Emphasis:
• Individual Tax Compliance Services
• Individual Tax Planning and Budgeting
• Partnership Tax Compliance and Planning
• S-Corporation Tax Compliance and Planning
• Fiduciary Tax Compliance and Planning
• Estate Tax Compliance and Planning
• Accounting Services and Systems Support
• Compilation of Financial Reporting
• Business Consulting
• Merger and Acquisitions
• Audit Representation for Individuals and Businesses
Lucas, his wife Allison, and two children reside in Hanover, MN. He enjoys fishing, coaching sports, and spending time outdoors in his spare time.