Theodore J. Serakos, CPA
Theodore (TJ) joined our team in November of 2009. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Saint Cloud State University, where he graduated cum laude. After college he took a position with a larger CPA firm in Minneapolis working in both tax and assurance departments. T.J. is a Certified Public Accountant and is a member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants and AICPA.
T.J. has experience with both tax and assurance engagements. His clients range from small closely held businesses to large multi-state corporate tax returns and large partnerships. He has experience advising clients regarding their accounting information systems and work flow processes. T.J. works with many individuals, trusts, and estates.
T.J. Primary Areas of Emphasis:
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Review and Compilation Financial Reporting
- General Accounting and Accounting Systems Support
- Business Consulting
- Merger and Acquisitions
- QuickBooks Consulting
- Fiduciary Tax Compliance and Planning
- Estate Tax Compliance and Planning
- Assists in SEC Reporting Requirements
- Audit Representation for Individuals and Businesses
T.J. his wife Katie and three children reside in Oak Grove, MN. In his spare time he enjoys fishing, hunting, golf and time on the lake